Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shawmere on Red Horse Lake, Ontario

We did make it back from our unplugged weekend at Shawmere. It was a much needed restful weekend that included trips to Kingston and Gananaque, two nights of campfires, a bike ride, and card games. I also got some great pictures that will be posted on my flickr account when I have the opportunity.
Since coming back form Ontario, I have been spending way to much time working on the Pixelheadonline blog. We moved it from a subdomain folder to a subfolder off of the root url of http://pixelheadonline.com/blog/. This turned out to me much more work than we had anticipated. All in an effort to get the blog cached in google.
Anyway, the trip was very relaxing. A more detailed post will follow when time allows, along with pictures.

No comments: