Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lizzie Joins the iFollow Movement


We have disabled the "no follow" tag in the comments on, so if you stop by and leave any comments, your link in your comment will count towards your link love. However, comments will still be monitored for spam.
The badges can be found at on RandaClay.com. If you would like to join the iFollow movement check this Pixelheadonline iFollow update post with links to some posts that offer detailed info on how to go about removing the tag from both Blogger and Wordpress blogs so you too can join the movement and increase your blogs comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question, have you seen any increase in traffic or spam since joining? I was considering joining myself, and I'm now looking for opinions and info...you were the catalyst for that. :)

donk.usa said...

I have not seen a lot on the travel blog, but we really have not done too much with it. As you can see I last posted here in April...
But on Pixelheadonline, I think it has brought a lot of traffic. Some spammy, some not.

Reef slippers said...

Thanks for following man great!