We arrived in New Orleans on Saturday, without our luggage. This makes it the second time I lost my red Riccardo bag, the first time being when Southwest Airlines lost it when we flew in to PHL from Los Vegas. This time however, it was US Air in Philadelphia's mistake. After waiting in a line for almost half an hour, we took a taxi to LePavillion Hotel, checked into hour luxurious room, and hot footed it down to the French Quarter for some grub.
I am not going to go into detail about the food we ate, but will be blogging about the New Orleans food on The Grub Hound.
Restaurants we visited included:
|LePavillion Crystal Room|
|Beignets at Cafe Du Monde|
What we Did Besides Eat
- Walked around the French Quarter especially Bourbon Street.
- Checked out some art galleries.
- Did a tour of New Orleans with Cajun Encounters.
- Took the Free Ferry to Algiers.
- Lost money at Harrahs Casino.
- Shopped for souvenirs.
- Relaxed in our LePavillion Room.
- Took lots of pictures which can be seen in my New Orleans Picture set.
- Used LePavillions in room Wifi to write several short blog posts and check email.
read the previous New Orleans post in addition to this one.