Friday, May 04, 2007

Wedding and Trip Plans

The week has flown by in a blink of an eye. Since becoming engaged we have gotten the marriage certificate. Well we really have not gotten it, we applied for it yesterday, but in PA, there is a 3 day waiting period, so we will be able to pick it up on Monday. The Marriage certificate is good for 60 days, so we have a little time to plan the wedding.

Just in time for honeymoon planning, Lizzie got a phone call from Hilton Hotels and they wanted to offer us a sweet package that we might have to take them up on. The salesperson said the offer was good in NY, Florida, and Las Vegas. Lizzie did not ask about Hawaiian Accommodations, so she will have to inquire further.

We might be taking them up on the offer, but for the NY location, because my brother just sent me an email to see if we wanted to go to to the Big Apple BQ this coming summer. I briefly thought about seeing how I could be a vendor for Earthinhand selling Corn Grills at such an event, but that might be a bit too big of an event for Earthinhand. I am pretty sure this will not count as the honeymoon trip though. As Lizzie has been planning or thinking of a remote location for the honeymoon, and NY is anything but remote.





A wonderful site BackTrip Travel Directory has lots of travel resources.

Big Island Super Guide - It's more like entertainment!

Island Source Free Online Hawaii Travel Brochures

3 comments:

Mauro C. said...

Wedding?

Congratulations Adam...and Elizabeth!!
I'm very happy for both of you.
:)
I want a picture to post in 1 Million Love Messages :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Guess what - we are neighbors - just one state over. I love NY -- I am going next month actually for a lunch to meet with a fellow blogger. My husband also loves NY so he's up for the trip.

Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about your plans. Lady Rose

donk.usa said...

Lizzie has been working on the invitations for the past two days. She made paper doll replicas of us on the invitations. Seems like a lot of work. She also made reservations for the Honeymoon. We are going to Puerto Rico. I am sure she will be posting about that soon.