Friday, April 27, 2007

Make Money Online in Order to Travel

In order to support myself and travel as much as I do – I need to make money – and lots of it. To make money online is what I've set out to do. If some search engine marketing techniques are applied to blogging – it's definitely possible to make money – and lots of it.


Search engine optimization has changed dramatically over the years. What worked well years ago to have a site rank in the search engines - no longer works. Today a website needs to have links from other quality websites – in order to be visible in search engines. I've been using Linkworth for several years to find websites offering text link advertising. Unlike web directories, which can be like link farms, Linkworth has a large selection of quality websites offering text ads. Links can really help a site rank in the search engines – and ranking well in the search engines – is an excellent way to make money online.

Sponsored Ad: Linkworth

No comments: