Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cheap Flights and Holiday Packages from Expedia Australia

I was asked to do a review of Expedia.com's Australian site. Checking out the Australian version of Expedia.com, I can barely tell that I am not on the US version. At Expedia.com.au, just like on the US site, you can create an account and maintain your itineraries. I also like the fact that the Australian site has Australian Travel Blog, unlike the domestic site which does not.

Much like the American site, the Australian Expedia also has lots of info about getting cheap flights from and to Australian airports such as Adelaide,Brisban,Melbourn,Perth,or Sydney. For example, I found a round way trip between Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand for AU$459.88. Sounds pretty cheap for a 2000 mile flight. Within Australia, the flights are even cheaper. For example, I found a really cheap round trip flight to Sydney from Adelaide, Australia for under Au$150.

In addition to all the cheap flights you can find on Expedia Australia, you can also purchase holiday packages that include both travel and accomodations. I know making holiday travel plans can be a real challenge, but if you go to Expedia.com.au, you can do it all in one place. Wow, I just found a package that includes 7 nights and airfair to Hawaii for under au$2000. That would surely be a sweet holiday package.

All this talk about Australia has me thinking about finding an Australian holiday package. Hmm, I wonder if there are any cheap flights from Philadelphia to Sydney?

No comments: