Monday, November 03, 2008

Outer Banks in November

The lovely Outer Banks is then next location where we will be venturing to in the not to distant future. Lizzie has a friend who is a Fireman(oops fireperson) in Chicago who invited us to hang with here and her husband for a little vacation. They are actually waiting to make reservations due to possible work obligations that could potentially show up between now and then.


Since November is not the peak season in the Outer Banks, finding a sweet deal should not be a problem.
Lizzie recommends staying out of the huge touristy areas like Nags Head, Kill Devil Hills and the like. She always likes to stay in the smaller communities like Salvo or Avon or any of the other smaller communities on Hatteras Island.

As the time for the trip approaches, and during the trip, I am sure I will be completing a few more posts of our Outer Banks trip.

Past Outer Banks Trips

Here are a few of the posts I did about some of our past Outer Banks trips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I grew up in NC so I know the Outer Banks fairly well, even though I grew up in the mountains. I hope you enjoy your trip, actually I am sure you will.

I wanted to contact you regarding advertising however, I couldn't find an email. Could you please contact me at lvegaslady [at] gmail.com? Thanks!